st3fan333

LifeInvader

Just now, st3fan333 said:

Sound 

Thank you for the link!

It was cancelled / indefinitely delayed due to a stupid rule that all of his custom work was to be transferred to Eclipse and that he had no guarantee that he could be the owner. Due to a 'Security Risk' ?

5 minutes ago, Desiro said:

It was cancelled / indefinitely delayed due to a stupid rule that all of his custom work was to be transferred to Eclipse and that he had no guarantee that he could be the owner. Due to a 'Security Risk' ?

Pathetic. LiveInvader would bring a totally new dimension to the game. 

29 minutes ago, Denni said:

+1 😉 but I would be biased.

I had a look at your thread and I was disappointed to find out that things didn't work out between you and staff. Your idea/concept would be a great addition to the server. Hopefully, Staff would look into this idea again.

50 minutes ago, NoobDude said:

I had a look at your thread and I was disappointed to find out that things didn't work out between you and staff. Your idea/concept would be a great addition to the server. Hopefully, Staff would look into this idea again.

Yup! I don't play here anymore though!