Jaackla

My Big Thread Of Suggestions

So I've already made 2 seperate threads with 2 ideas but instead I'm going to put everything in here and edit this thread when I have more ideas 🙂

-- VOICE CHAT CHANGES --

Being able to use voice chat to talk to people around you when you have your:
Phone open
Map (GPS) open
Trying to relay information when you have to look at the gps or phone then close out to talk is very annoying!

-- TEXT CHAT --

Please have a toggle option to keep the text chat always active
The ammount of times I've been taking a number down and then it dissapears so i have to close out of everything
and press t to get it back then open the phone is again very annoying

-- GPS MARKERS --

Allow passengers to mark a location on their own GPS and it shows up for the driver
That will help Taxi drivers out and when friends are driving around its easier to mark a location for them to travel too
(Just like real life you would get satnav on your phone as a passenger and let the driver follow it)

-- CHOP SHOP --

The Chop Shop needs big improvements heres why
It takes 8 minutes to chop a car and on average you get 3k for a car that mean you can chop 7.5 cars every 60 minutes
Thats if you can magicly do 1 car right after another (which you cant)
And that totals up to be 22.5k an hour if you chopped at 3k as you can do 7.5 cars in 60 minutes

Now take into account police are all over Chop Shops so that lowers how much you can make
and gangs have started controlling them and they tax you on your car or they wont let you in so now money becomes even less

So realisticly you are only going to chop 1-2 cars an hour because you have to take into count the travelling time and finding a car and stealing it.
So thats around 6k an hour!! plus tax from gangs so now thats 4k an hour you make, plus the risk of big criminal charges.

They so much risk with very very little reward this needs a big fix

-- SAVE NUMBER OPTION --

I have given out my number to many people and when they text you it says unknown and most people in their texts will put
Hey Jim this is Bob so they know whos text them. Please please add in the text part of the phone if the number is unknown a "Add to contacts" button
so when you click it it will load up the add contacts page and auto have the number there so we just have to type the name

-- POKER TIMER --

Poker games are far far to long most of the time please add a 15 second timer for each hand and if the timer runs out the player checks/folds.
if they do it 2/3 times in a row they are kicked from the table.

-- CAR WASH --

This feature isnt needed
and i think cars can get dirty but if they cant add a feature where cars getting all muddy etc depending on the terrain they go on.
Add a few car washes around the map where people can apply to be a worker just like mechanics etc this way it offers more legal jobs and adds a bit more realism to the game. You can also add auto car washes where you can drive through at a price too.

-- GUN LICENCE UPDATE --

Increase the price of a gun licence as its far far to easy to get. If a player has a criminal record they cant buy 1 or it costs them even more on top. People with a gun licence commiting a crime if caught by the police should have their gun licence removed as they would be considered untrustworthy to own a gun legally.

-- FRIEND SHARE LOCATION --

This one is a bit out there but i think its pretty cool. IRL on snapchat you can show your location and see where your friends are. So how about have a new app in the phone that shows all the people in your contact and if you tick a box next to there name it sends a notification to that player saying they would like to share locations and the other player can choose to accept or decline and if he/she accepts then on their map (GPS) they can see the realtime location of each other.

-- CAR PARKING LOCATIONS --

Please add markers to the map (GPS) to show all car parking places because most people when they are heading offline just park at the bank as its a NCZ and most new players have no clue where to go to keep there cars safe. Plus more information is needed as some parking says $80/1min So if i parked up and went to bed but wasnt on until 15 hours is that costing me like 72k? so more information is needed on that i think.

-- VIP UPDATE --

Make VIP worth buying and lower the price. It costs $10 a month to become a vip, when so many other games do it for less and offer more not everyone can afford $10 a month.
New price which would increase the VIP subscription by so so much more $5.
New possible perks for VIP
- Free parking in parking lots
- Priortised Reports
- Exclusive clothes
- Exclusive channel on Discord
- A new bar with poker inside etc but for VIP's only

-- FORUM CHANGES --

Keep the market place section clean, after 1-2 weeks IRL the thread should be auto deleted. So many threads that are months old and the thread owner hasnt stated if its sold or not and dosent reply to message.

-- ROAD MAP --

On Discord maybe? Add a road map of what updates your working on and whats coming up after that. At the moment on discord all we get is in the announcements what you've just updated, But it would be so good to see what your working on for us and so then people can stop suggesting that idea if your already working on it and it can generate a lot of hype for updates

-- CREDIT CARS/STORE --

This needs revamping straight away!
- A bicycle is around 2000 credits and thats $20 IRL money
- A LIMO is 8000 credits and thats $80 IRL money
Most of the cars in the credit store are rubbish and not worth buying either and worst of all they are unsellable
$10 to change the way you walk!? these prices need to be looked at because its ludacris

-- FIX VOIP / ON PHONE --

Please fix VOIP so it works much better than it does now and also to be able to talk on the phone when you call each other as I've never gotten that to work (thats if you can i've pressed n and m and nothing happens)

-- TUNNELS --

All the tunnels are blocked up? These should be open. Makes police chases more fun, gives police a reason to use bikes as well, You can add trains into the game so then people have to learn the train times etc as the train goes around the map. THIS OWULD MAKE FOR SOME EPIC CHASES

Edited by Jaackla

6 minutes ago, KeistuoliZ said:

car wash would be kinda useless since other players cannot see your car damage or dirt.

Thats why i added add the feature for cars to get muddy etc so that other players can see. Will be nice to add some visual changes to cars and its a way to create more jobs. But cars should only get muddy if you go off road just so you arent cleaning your car every 10 seconds. but yeah its a bit of a random idea just throwing it out there.

Edited by Jaackla

24 minutes ago, Jaackla said:

Thats why i added add the feature for cars to get muddy etc so that other players can see. Will be nice to add some visual changes to cars and its a way to create more jobs. But cars should only get muddy if you go off road just so you arent cleaning your car every 10 seconds. but yeah its a bit of a random idea just throwing it out there.

It's impossible till desync gonna be fixed by RageMP, because car damage is not synced to other players so they just couldn't see mud, and ecrp developers couldn't do anything in this case.

I think that the shared marker idea is cool to make it easier to get to places, but I don't think that it should be implemented for cab drivers. You wouldn't give a cab driver your phone irl to follow directions from it and it's fun to have to figure out where you're going and sometimes following directions from the passenger.  

-imo this improves the RP between the cab driver and the client.

+1 for poker for sure, its often quite slow. Seems to be when people mess around in the menu or alt tab they bug the game and usually need prompting from other players to /leavetable , a timer is a fair option. If you're sitting at a poker table, play poker.

7 hours ago, st3fan333 said:

I think that the shared marker idea is cool to make it easier to get to places, but I don't think that it should be implemented for cab drivers. You wouldn't give a cab driver your phone irl to follow directions from it and it's fun to have to figure out where you're going and sometimes following directions from the passenger.  

-imo this improves the RP between the cab driver and the client.

But if the cab driver didnt know where he's going you;d put the directions in to his sat nav

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.