Vasquez

Add a walkman (( Usage of Radio stations on foot ))

Hello,

I think it's a great shame that we can only listen to radio stations while in our vehicles
I suggest adding a walkman or an app for your phone that allows you to use the vehicle radio station option while you're walking around.

Possibly ad a /h(ead)p(hone) command to toggle it on/off.

I'm sorry but I don't really see the point in this, If you want to listen to music while you are walking just turn on some spotify.. To be completely honest how many people actually WALK around on the server? 9/10 people have a car and the people that do have a car about 95% of them have the radio off.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:10 PM, xxxJustTimmy said:

I'm sorry but I don't really see the point in this, If you want to listen to music while you are walking just turn on some spotify.. To be completely honest how many people actually WALK around on the server? 9/10 people have a car and the people that do have a car about 95% of them have the radio off.

I don't use Spotify, and I don't want to tab out of the game every 2 minutes to change the song over youtube.
You may not walk, but some of us do, and your made-up statistics means little to nothing in your argumentation.

I always drive around with my radio on, and I dislike the fact that the only way to listen to the radio is through the car stereo.

In real life, you can listen to music on your phone with some headphones, so why can't we here?

I get that YOU don't want to use it, but why shouldn't others?

4 hours ago, Vasquez said:

I don't use Spotify, and I don't want to tab out of the game every 2 minutes to change the song over youtube.
You may not walk, but some of us do, and your made-up statistics means little to nothing in your argumentation.

I always drive around with my radio on, and I dislike the fact that the only way to listen to the radio is through the car stereo.

In real life, you can listen to music on your phone with some headphones, so why can't we here?

I get that YOU don't want to use it, but why shouldn't others?

I see your point, it's a good idea but not many people would use this IMO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.