John_MacAleese

Faction Inventory System

I believe we should have some sort of script support to Legal and maybe illegal factions for an inventory point where we could handle contraband ect, it would be nice if we could label what we put for certain different roleplay such as at the Department of Corrections we collect a lot of contraband so it would be nice to have a contraband inventory section and also we provide the food to the inmates ourselves so it would be nice to have access to that through the kitchen, so on and so forth.

I'm using DOC as an example because it's the faction i'm in but other factions could benefit from it.

This makes it look more professional than just having bags lying around!

Edited by John_MacAleese
  • Upvote 2

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• LEO Factions now have evidence lockers.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.