John Bigfat

John Bigfat - Bigfat Meats - New butcher/restaurant

Hello,

I am looking to start a business for John Bigfat, which will eventually pull in new players or existing ones to create new "Bigfat" characters. The business is called Bigfat Meats, and I want it to be a business where hunters can drop off their meats at a 10% increase from the standard. I am looking to have a storage of money (credit not cash), that we can pay the hunters out of. When it runs out, it doesnt accept any more meat deliveries from the hunters. The meat that gets delivered I would like it to automatically be deposited into freezers that we purchase. I would like the freezers to have varying sizes so that we can upgrade and improve business as needed for growth. I would need the freezers reduce to the degradation of the meats, so that we can store them longer. 

I would also like there to be a separate area for "questionable" meats like rat and human. That delivery spot deposits the "questionable" meat into a separate freezer that John Bigfat isnt aware of. This part of the business would be operated by one of the "crim" employees/investors to start and then operated by someone else going forward...but I want John to be clean. 

Once the freezer/delivery spots are setup. I would like to be able to create multiple recipes to use the new meats in. The list of these recipes would include ingredients that are already implemented into the city. But might need additional ones to be able to purchase and create these new menu items. Menu items listed: Bigfat Classic Burger, Bigfat Bacon and Cheese, Bigfat Philly and Dip, Bigfat Hog, Bigfat Breaded Cluck Burger, Bigfat Coney Stew, Bigfat Meatloaf, Bigfat Onion Rings, Bigfat Fries, Bigfat Cola (and varying flavors). The questionable meats will help make the philly, the hog and the meatloaf...but can be made with regular meat as well. I would like the stew and the meatloaf items to have the ability to be eating in percentages like we have with water...so that people dont have to eat it all right away. Probably charge a premium for those items.

In order to accomplish this, I would need there to be more hunting spots...or at least increased spawn rates for the animals...preferably more cows/chickens/pigs. Because right now it is not a viable job path. 

If possible, have the Bigfat meat location also have a drop off point for the semi truck drivers so that we can receive other ingredient deliveries. And since we may be looking at high volume of hunting materials we could have the Bigfat meats be a supplier of meats to Burgershot and any other establishments that sell food (as an option). 

My goal is to make Bigfat meats a staple place for people to congregate (crims and legals alike). So with that being said I want there to be some sort of "job" for the employees, kind of how Bayview operates...but would need to flush out operating costs with the admins to see if this all is even viable.

Attached is a picture of the location I think would be good, but definitely up to suggestions for something that would be a little more higher traffic. But I would like it to be somewhere near where all of the hunting is.

Additional/Suggestion - Having the meats be able to stack instead of each one taking up a space in the inventory.

Barnes for Bigfat.png

Barnes for Bigfat location #1.png

Factory for Bigfat location #2.PNG

Factory for Bigfat.PNG

Factory for Bigfat location #3.PNG

Factory#2 for Bigfat.PNG

Edited by John Bigfat
Another idea/suggestion added
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/10/2024 at 2:51 AM, John Bigfat said:

Hello,

I am looking to start a business for John Bigfat, which will eventually pull in new players or existing ones to create new "Bigfat" characters. The business is called Bigfat Meats, and I want it to be a business where hunters can drop off their meats at a 10% increase from the standard. I am looking to have a storage of money (credit not cash), that we can pay the hunters out of. When it runs out, it doesnt accept any more meat deliveries from the hunters. The meat that gets delivered I would like it to automatically be deposited into freezers that we purchase. I would like the freezers to have varying sizes so that we can upgrade and improve business as needed for growth. I would need the freezers reduce to the degradation of the meats, so that we can store them longer. 

I would also like there to be a separate area for "questionable" meats like rat and human. That delivery spot deposits the "questionable" meat into a separate freezer that John Bigfat isnt aware of. This part of the business would be operated by one of the "crim" employees/investors to start and then operated by someone else going forward...but I want John to be clean. 

Once the freezer/delivery spots are setup. I would like to be able to create multiple recipes to use the new meats in. The list of these recipes would include ingredients that are already implemented into the city. But might need additional ones to be able to purchase and create these new menu items. Menu items listed: Bigfat Classic Burger, Bigfat Bacon and Cheese, Bigfat Philly and Dip, Bigfat Hog, Bigfat Breaded Cluck Burger, Bigfat Coney Stew, Bigfat Meatloaf, Bigfat Onion Rings, Bigfat Fries, Bigfat Cola (and varying flavors). The questionable meats will help make the philly, the hog and the meatloaf...but can be made with regular meat as well. I would like the stew and the meatloaf items to have the ability to be eating in percentages like we have with water...so that people dont have to eat it all right away. Probably charge a premium for those items.

In order to accomplish this, I would need there to be more hunting spots...or at least increased spawn rates for the animals...preferably more cows/chickens/pigs. Because right now it is not a viable job path. 

If possible, have the Bigfat meat location also have a drop off point for the semi truck drivers so that we can receive other ingredient deliveries. And since we may be looking at high volume of hunting materials we could have the Bigfat meats be a supplier of meats to Burgershot and any other establishments that sell food (as an option). 

My goal is to make Bigfat meats a staple place for people to congregate (crims and legals alike). So with that being said I want there to be some sort of "job" for the employees, kind of how Bayview operates...but would need to flush out operating costs with the admins to see if this all is even viable.

Attached is a picture of the location I think would be good, but definitely up to suggestions for something that would be a little more higher traffic. But I would like it to be somewhere near where all of the hunting is.

Additional/Suggestion - Having the meats be able to stack instead of each one taking up a space in the inventory.

Barnes for Bigfat.png

Barnes for Bigfat location #1.png

Factory for Bigfat location #2.PNG

Factory for Bigfat.PNG

Factory for Bigfat location #3.PNG

Factory#2 for Bigfat.PNG

yurrrr

• Like 1