Teca

House interior

So basicly when you buy a house doesent matter which one you can choose from having custom interior which spawns empty box for you to decorate your own enterior (custom interior from previous owner stays and the price can be determined by it or you can chose to have the default enterior).

It may be a bad idea but i would like to hear your opinion on this topic.

1 hour ago, Teca said:

So basicly when you buy a house doesent matter which one you can choose from having custom interior which spawns empty box for you to decorate your own enterior (custom interior from previous owner stays and the price can be determined by it or you can chose to have the default enterior).

On 3/6/2019 at 1:43 PM, Teca said:

lest face it, there will be no windows, the material we gotta work with is dogshit and just in general it would probably lower the price of every house in Los Santos 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.