Mickeyyy

Balanced Drug Supplies

So what I have noticed and what everyone I think knows is on the criminal side of things in the late/early hours of NA/EU the money making options are almost non existent. During the low pop times there are no police so you cant rob stores and the drug supplies go down to next to nothing. I was suggesting that the drug supplies dont get smaller after less than 50 people. It would make the server for populated in the late hours because people would be more inclined to log on and try to make money. I know I would. As of right now a lot of night owls do not log on because of the lack of money making for crims in the late hours

Thank you.

Balancing the automated items would increase server occupancy. If the server suggestion went up a little bit back suggesting that gov salaries go up in low pop times to make it more appealing to play in those hours, this would be the criminal equivalent. Its easy for people who have gov salary jobs to -1 this because they do not worry about these things, but for the 70% of the server that are criminals its a daily complaint.

Edited by mickeytoolin