Braga

[URGENT] Cant login from few days

Date and time (provide timezone): I don't know when it first happened

Character name: Georgi_Kirov

Issue/bug you are reporting: I cannot login, it keeps asking me for email verification, but it doesn't send any email at all, not even in Spam. Tried a lot of times.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate

login.png

Vehicle license plate number*

I know about this. Email is correct there is just no e-mail being sent or generated from Eclipse Roleplay. I think there is a bug in the server, not being able to generate recover email for account.

Soo clearly I'm fucked up.

It's not Gmail problem, because it's Google dah. Some admin need to activates me manually. It's been 2 weeks now I cannot login lol, best support ever.

7 hours ago, Braga said:

I know about this. Email is correct there is just no e-mail being sent or generated from Eclipse Roleplay. I think there is a bug in the server, not being able to generate recover email for account.

Soo clearly I'm fucked up.

It's not Gmail problem, because it's Google dah. Some admin need to activates me manually. It's been 2 weeks now I cannot login lol, best support ever.

maybe someone got to your login and activated google authentication?

No. I was just using VPN and i forgot it ON. I attempted to login and the server detected a new strange IP and froze my account, since it though someone was breaking in.

Then when I tried loging in with VPN OFF, my account was still frozen and it was asking for verification via email.

But the problem is that Eclipse Roleplay has a bug and does NOT generate such verification email. Soo clearly I cannot play and I cannot understand why it is taking soo long.