Weecey

C++ Runtime Error, Unable to load server.

Hello,

Can anyone help, I get the below message everytime I try to join any eclipse server. Any other server works. For some reason, it doesn't seem to download server assets at all. It just throws up this message. I have reinstalled all redisputiables. Reinstalled my windows. Nothing has worked. Same error. Everytime. 

Qq7ilRS.jpg

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Weecey said:

Hello,

Can anyone help, I get the below message everytime I try to join any eclipse server. Any other server works. For some reason, it doesn't seem to download server assets at all. It just throws up this message. I have reinstalled all redisputiables. Reinstalled my windows. Nothing has worked. Same error. Everytime. 

Qq7ilRS.jpg

You said in the discord that your friend was able to resolve it. To help others who might run into this issue, would you or your friend be able to post in this thread what they did to resolve it?