Tony Calavoni

Whats business like?

Hey I'm wondering what do gangs or factions do to make money? I remember back in San Andrea Multiplayer(SAMP) there were turfs to own and take over. since there isn't turfs anymore what is the main focus for gangs to do? I'm knew to Eclipse and I have tried some of the civilian jobs and thats great and all but is there more of a criminal aspect once you join a family?

11 hours ago, Tony Calavoni said:

Hey I'm wondering what do gangs or factions do to make money? I remember back in San Andrea Multiplayer(SAMP) there were turfs to own and take over. since there isn't turfs anymore what is the main focus for gangs to do? I'm knew to Eclipse and I have tried some of the civilian jobs and thats great and all but is there more of a criminal aspect once you join a family?

Off-Topic: Were you talking about NGRP "god rest that server's soul"? *wink wink*

Anyways, the thing about Eclipse is, there's a slightly tweaked version of a Turf/Point system which gives gangs $$$.

Before, as far as I know, they have literal turfs in the game but removed it ever since, but right now there are several things that Illegal Factions could benefit from that has "Turf-like" aspects to it.

1. There are Drug Labs and Farms to RP-ly take over which gives you really good amount of cash if utilized properly.

2. There's also, like what Elisabeth said, extortion & protection that an illegal faction could utilize inside their IC Turf.

3. Robberies, a lot of robberies.

4. Selling High-powered firearms.