Scales

Staff Contact

Hello!

I was told to contact staff member MrSilky to discuss my ban before appealing but I don’t have him added on discord and I am not in the ECRP discord. I tried to message him on the forums but I don’t want to pester him, although I do need to contact him before appealing. If someone could let me know how I can get in touch with him that would be great!

46 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

I think your best bet is possibly through the appeal as he gets pinged to review your case

Yeah I just don’t want to spam the appeal section, do you think I should make a normal appeal for my main punishment or something else just for MrSilky to be aware I am trying to contact him?

1 minute ago, Scales said:

Yeah I just don’t want to spam the appeal section, do you think I should make a normal appeal for my main punishment or something else just for MrSilky to be aware I am trying to contact him?

I’m not a staff member but the standard procedure I’m aware of entails you posting an appeal (not spam) and staff would ping him then he’d deal with your situation accordingly, whether by inquiring you, or giving you a statement, or a “discussion” that’s really depending on him and the nature of your situation which I don’t know 

6 minutes ago, CalvinKlein said:

I’m not a staff member but the standard procedure I’m aware of entails you posting an appeal (not spam) and staff would ping him then he’d deal with your situation accordingly, whether by inquiring you, or giving you a statement, or a “discussion” that’s really depending on him and the nature of your situation which I don’t know 

Yeah understood, that’s why I am getting confused. I have been banned for about 2 and a half years (by RedHot) and I was told to appeal 3 months after my last one and to PM MrSilky before I appealed, I attempted to contact him but I can’t as he doesn’t have me added on discord so I need to somehow get in touch with him but I’m not sure how.

On 9/8/2023 at 9:57 AM, Scales said:

Hello!

I was told to contact staff member MrSilky to discuss my ban before appealing but I don’t have him added on discord and I am not in the ECRP discord. I tried to message him on the forums but I don’t want to pester him, although I do need to contact him before appealing. If someone could let me know how I can get in touch with him that would be great!

Make a thread here using the format below, and it'll be handled by the mod or admin appropriate when able. All Staff are on a volunteer basis, and do have things outside of the game to deal with as well.

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/3-decision-appeals/