Purely

Tracer Ammo/Attachment Not Firing

Date and time (provide timezone): 1691780200

Character name: Amie_Koal

Issue/bug you are reporting: Cannot fire '9mm Rounds' with the tracer modification with a Heavy Pistol, which has the tracer attachment.

Expected behavior:  The weapon should fire tracer bullets through the gun when ammo is loaded.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatejTrDQzr.pnghvmYDZ0.pngTuAYKej.pngcWSRPQn.pnge8Nxy3B.png(no ammo shown in top right, and weapon doesn't fire)

Vehicle license plate number*

12 minutes ago, Purely said:

Date and time (provide timezone): 1691780200

Character name: Amie_Koal

Issue/bug you are reporting: Cannot fire '9mm Rounds' with the tracer modification with a Heavy Pistol, which has the tracer attachment.

Expected behavior:  The weapon should fire tracer bullets through the gun when ammo is loaded.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicatejTrDQzr.pnghvmYDZ0.pngTuAYKej.pngcWSRPQn.pnge8Nxy3B.png(no ammo shown in top right, and weapon doesn't fire)

Vehicle license plate number*

Does it say in the weapon wheel that the Heavy Pistol has "Tracer Ammo"? Also, try to move the weapon to the inventory and back to the loadout. You may also try to restart the game if you had downloaded fresh server files for the first time as sometimes RAGE mods need a game restart to load properly.

@Osvaldon I did an in-game report, and @Chunder tried as well and had the same issue. 😞

It doesn't say tracer in the wheel, just 'No Attachments' or 'Flashlight' when I use that attachment too. 

It does remove 'normal' ammo when the attachment is used. And prevents me from loading tracer ammo without it fitted.

(I have tried closing the game completely and re-opening it, same happens)

29 minutes ago, Purely said:

@Osvaldon I did an in-game report, and @Chunder tried as well and had the same issue. 😞

It doesn't say tracer in the wheel, just 'No Attachments' or 'Flashlight' when I use that attachment too. 

It does remove 'normal' ammo when the attachment is used. And prevents me from loading tracer ammo without it fitted.

(I have tried closing the game completely and re-opening it, same happens)

Seems like all RAGE servers are experiencing issues with custom mods. It should be fine on our end, so I am unable to do anything, so I can only wait for RAGE to patch it.

• dead 1