DaddyShrood

.50 Ammo Not Compatible

Date and time (provide timezone): 23/07/2023

Character name: Chris Whittle

Issue/bug you are reporting: When you try and put .50 AP ammo into the gun it says it isn't compatible despite the UI in the gun store saying otherwise.

Expected behavior:  The Ammo would be loaded into the gun

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: buy regular .50 ammo from the gun store, I used AAA guns and then try and use the ammo in the gun, the gun in question was obtained pre update, not sure if this is relevant. Hasn't been tried on any other guns so not sure if this is an isolated issue to just the .50.

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Hey!

If you're trying to put specialized ammo (AP, HP, FMJ) into a gun, you need to make sure the gun has the corresponding clip mod from the selection screen upon purchasing. In this case, it should be the "AP Ammo Mod". The clip mod will enable you to put that particular ammo in the gun. 

4 hours ago, Roderick said:

Hey!

If you're trying to put specialized ammo (AP, HP, FMJ) into a gun, you need to make sure the gun has the corresponding clip mod from the selection screen upon purchasing. In this case, it should be the "AP Ammo Mod". The clip mod will enable you to put that particular ammo in the gun. 

That makes sense, i was really confused because the ammo was in the gun already but when i stripped it and tried to put it back in it wouldn't have it. Thank you!