Billy,Bob

New player experiance on Eclipse

9 minutes ago, Billy,Bob said:

Assuming there it 2 police officers per unit that would be in total of max 14 police officers for a store robbery where there are potentally 4 robbers with pistols, that is alot of officers in my opinion. In my situation what made their response a over the top was the AIR support because there is no way of escaping it without a high end car.
I thought store robbery was a semi entry job for criminals, is it meant to be for experianced cirminals with good cars?

When I'm on duty, it is more common to have a single person in a cruiser compared to 2.

AIR isn't an issue in here tho. There are rules and regulations for how AIR is used, and what it's able to do. I think there's just an overfocus on AIR being OP or unrealistic. It wouldn't be in real life.

Store Robbery is used for entry, but can also be used for seasoned. Anyone can do it, and people in Warreners have gotten away before Police arrive on scene. So it's not a "must have a BF or fast car" type of job.

This is my take (I'm prob not going to respond again): If 6+ cars got their before you got out, it would be because you made a mistake once you aim your gun at the clerk, he won't call the police until you stop holding the gun to him. Once you realize that then you need to get out as police will then respond quickly. Thats why you don't wanna rob stores in the city. So, I chalk that up to a newbie mistake as I view the large amount of cops as punishment for getting caught. The cops not RPing is completely dependent on who you get. I've found cops who will do what you said and others that IC I'm rlly good friends with due to quality RP, it just depends on the person.

Edited by Ajc33