Gearld Delgato

I keep crashing every few mins

I’ve been in the city for over a month and never had this issue but recently, I’ve been crashing well just standing there I turned off the accelerated ver rendering a verified my game cachet updating my driver for my graphics card and make sure my windows is updated and I continue to crash at this point. I’m not really able to play on the server because I keep crashing any other fix that I can do the admin told me about those ideas to do but it didn’t work I keep crashing.

This sounds like technical issues with your game(s) or PCs. I would recommend going to the ECRP discord in the technical support section and make a post so someone can assist you there. 

One thing I would recommend you do for your settings is turn your extended distance scaling down to 0 in the advanced graphics settings. This is one of the settings that effects game performance more than most others and causes a lot of crashes when your PC tries to render in many assets at once.

2 hours ago, Requiem said:

This sounds like technical issues with your game(s) or PCs. I would recommend going to the ECRP discord in the technical support section and make a post so someone can assist you there. 

One thing I would recommend you do for your settings is turn your extended distance scaling down to 0 in the advanced graphics settings. This is one of the settings that effects game performance more than most others and causes a lot of crashes when your PC tries to render in many assets at once.

it isnt, because people are receiving errors from rageMP (after you crash) to downgrade drivers to may30th for a more stable experience, plus there are posts about it on the RAGEMP support forum. I have downgraded but can c0 like 9 times in a row every 14 minutes (current record) then be fine for 4 hours. Seems were pending a fix from NVidia or rage.