aleks

Decrease drill weight allowing for cleaning option

A quick and simple suggestion to decrease the drill weight.

Currently, if you have a drill in your inventory it weighs 50 volume which means you cannot physically have a microfiber cloth in your inventory to use the clean option if you interact with the drill. If you place the drill inside your trunk and then right click the option to clean, it presents the following error: "The item you want to clean needs to be in your inventory!" but upon attempting to move the drill into your characters inventory, it's not possible as the microfiber cloth weighs 0.1 volume and you do not have room for the drill (50 volume).

I suggest decreasing the drill down to 45 volume allowing you to carry the drill and use the clean option as functionally intended rather than making it scriptly impossible due to the weight volume.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

On 5/20/2023 at 8:48 AM, aleks said:

I suggest decreasing the drill down to 45 volume allowing you to carry the drill and use the clean option as functionally intended rather than making it scriptly impossible due to the weight volume.

I really like this idea, still keeps the idea that you can really only carry a drill on you, but allows you to clean it as well without making drills super easy to carry around.