dnalevelc

Trucking Job recommendations - pls add bonus for self owned trucks

+1 from me, my post awhile back didnt get much traction, i saw someone put a link to it. I suggested in my original that we could apply or purchase a exemption for individual vehicles. But found out thats not scriptly viable.

Even though i was hemerging money, i still drove my own truck. Because it felt like mine, i guess the hardest pill to swallow was getting flak from a dude in a free truck about how dumb i was for not having a free truck.. 

Yes ive used it for fishing and other things, but i wanted the truck to do trucking with orders. I had /report when i paid my first toll, because i believed it was a mistake. The admin told me to find another route. I told them, so i spent all this money to make less and have to travel further down a dirt road to avoid a toll. 

Ive had people say, "its only 300, suck it up" when you're a trucker you are constantly going through tolls, so while 300 here or there isnt a big deal, 300 times 10 is 3000 lost, and 3000 gained for the guy who cant bother to put money into trucking

• Like 1
  • hand 1

This has a lot of community interest. I think we should bump it from time to time, maybe at least we will get response 😄
I worked lately a lot as a truck driver and this is the most important freelance job on server, keeps the businesses running, gas for the fuel stations, still we don't deserve any update 😞

Would be really good to at least remove /paytoll fine for priv trucks and add some more bonus to 5 deliveries to have like compensation for fuel and repair. 

Edited by Malinq