AtlasOLimbo

Remove RNG house robbery alarm.

The point is from my perspective its realistic for this to  happen  and a far as im concerned it makes a lot of sense that the npc wakes up at the morning time its your problem to hit the house in bad time so the guy wakes up. im pretty sure there is timing for it so the guy wakes up at some point. if you could explain a bit more of what happen maybe i could help.

7 minutes ago, pooria said:

The point is from my perspective its realistic for this to  happen  and a far as im concerned it makes a lot of sense that the npc wakes up at the morning time its your problem to hit the house in bad time so the guy wakes up. im pretty sure there is timing for it so the guy wakes up at some point. if you could explain a bit more of what happen maybe i could help.

I was told specifically that time did not matter either. I was hitting the house at 01:00.

2 hours ago, AtlasOLimbo said:

There's zero point to the noise and timed system if house robberies are just going to trigger the alarm at random anyways. Just had one trigger on me within 30 seconds of entering the house and was told it was intentional.

I'm curious, did you successfully pick lock the entry in one try, or did it take multiple tries? Did you have VOIP running on accident? Did you accidentally take a step forward while not walking or something? I feel like a description of some of the actions and number of times would help admins determine if this is an actual bug rng vs other conditions that's player based.

4 hours ago, SquirtleSquad said:

I'm curious, did you successfully pick lock the entry in one try, or did it take multiple tries? Did you have VOIP running on accident? Did you accidentally take a step forward while not walking or something? I feel like a description of some of the actions and number of times would help admins determine if this is an actual bug rng vs other conditions that's player based.

I was told that this was intended behavior. I successfully picked the lock in one try. I did not have VOIP running. I'm unsure about the step forward.