Payn

Ability to purchase storage containers

Although there may be properties available, for many people the sole purpose of these properties are for storage. to possibly open up the housing market for people who actually want to own a house for the purpose of owning a house. It would also give the opportunity for players to make a business out of this by renting out multiple crates for people to store their goods in. Obviously there would be restrictions around these crates such as you are not allowed to build outside of the crates as this would not make sense.

Due to the crates small size, they would only have an interior of 2long x 1wide x 1high to keep the realism of these.

I think the best place for these would be around the terminal area or “bitcoin island” as there is a mass of crates there which could be put to use and bring life to that area of the city. 

image0.jpgIMG_4370.png

Personally, I don’t see the logic behind this suggestion. Containers are typically loaded on and off massive cargo ships and are always moving and sailing around internationally. Containers wouldn’t stay stationary and be used to store personal items, but rather, large products such as machinery, furniture, and vehicles. That’s why imported vehicles spawn on that island.

• Like 1

I tried to convert a large warehouse into a storage unit / uhaul thingy, but was told I couldn't advertise at weazel because there wasn't a business license for it so I just stopped, but a player made thing could be a thing if you really wanted. I am sure the rules have changed by now with new business ideas they didn't pre-plan for?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Puzzling said:

I tried to convert a large warehouse into a storage unit / uhaul thingy, but was told I couldn't advertise at weazel because there wasn't a business license for it so I just stopped, but a player made thing could be a thing if you really wanted. I am sure the rules have changed by now with new business ideas they didn't pre-plan for?

I believe @alexalex303 did this? It was pretty cool. Very possible through existing means

• Like 2

This sounds like something taken out of a minecraft server. You're basically asking for mini warehouses.
You want storage? Buy an RV. It's basically the same thing you are talking about but it has wheels, occupies a vehicle slot and doesn't eliminate the risk factor.
If you want to eliminate the risk, get a truck and park it at the parking lot but you will have less storage.

Also I don't see how something like this would "bring life" to an area; maybe robberies. People will use it to store stuff and I imagine most of it would be illegal.