Genesisjiji

Selling Rare Pool Cue!

On 4/8/2023 at 1:35 PM, Ranger said:

Text sent to both numbers. I believe this may be the one stolen from me months back and I would love the opportunity to own it again.

- D. Mozzarella

skill issue, 30k was laughable.  if you ever want a pearls soggy dog again, I suggest a real business negotiation.

- Shawn Morningstar, head chef of Pearls

• PogU 1

What the did you just say about my offer, you little prick? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Yelp: School for Food Reviewers, and I’ve been involved in numerous reviews on multiple restaurants, including Nusr-Et, and I have over 300 confirmed 1-Star Reviews. I am trained in food analysis and I’m the top reviewer on the entire Yelp database. You are nothing to me but just another Chef. I will wipe you the out with a review the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the "Other" section in the advertisements board? Think again, bozo. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of reviewers across the world and your restaurant's address is being released right now so you better prepare for the review storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your restaurant. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can review your food in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in mobile reviewing, but I have access to the entire contact list of the United States Food Review Committee  and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable restaurant off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your "soggy doggy" serving restaurant is done for, kiddo. You could have politely said no.

- DM

((No OOC hate Shawn xoxo))

• YAY 1
  • chill 2
  • POG 1
  • dead 1