Resist

LEO's creating IC excuses to raid this new island

Since this new island has been released, bare in mind this island is in the middle of nowhere, no roads nothing, no shots to be heard, nada.

PD have raided this island ATLEAST 5 times already, they constantly have AIR-1 fly over the island scouting us, even today they had someone use their own personal vehicle (boat) to scout the island and have sat and made some IC excuse to do so, it's crazy. 2 times today already PD have raided this island one reason was because of "gang meeting" which is complete bs, PD are bored and know some sort of gang will be holding this new lab so they want to make some productivity to cure their bordem.

PD should have no reason to be at this island, no reason for them to scout it, no reason for Heli's to be scouting it, there's 0 excuse for it either, if there's a Heli there its CHOSE to go there, it's not accidental.

I would love to see any type of LEO try to put an excuse as a reasoning but this island has been raided more since release than any other drug lab in the past 2 week +

Edited by Resist
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • dead 1

Coincidentally, I just recently added the Palomino mountain range as part of my patrol route!

On a real note, no need for a discussion here so I will lock it to prevent toxicity - but if you ever notice a situation that feels a bit odd, or unnatural, please forward me evidence/description of the situation via Discord (MrSilky#0001) and I will review it.

PD and SD leadership have been very vocal in pushing for development focussed on Criminal content, so we don't want to see the new features getting saturated with police constantly. Obviously, police will respond if they suspect/witness/get a report of something, but once that roleplay is concluded, it's over and although the location can still be ICly remembered as a "dangerous" one (so they don't solo hero cop the area) - the expectation is that they will ICly not know it's a drug lab again, until roleplay naturally leads to that confirmation.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Resist said:

I would love to see any type of LEO try to put an excuse as a reasoning but this island has been raided more since release than any other drug lab in the past 2 week +

I will note that in this specific instance, we were on your freq as you gave out your exact location and even stated "we have 15 we'll slaughter them anyway" (about PD). If you believe that qualifies as LEOs making up reasons, you can address it as @MrSilky stated.

• Like 4
  • YAY 1
  • NAY 1
  • hand 1