Salvador Rivera

Car key

Hello there I been playing this server for a while and one of the biggest problem is than you can't give your car key to someone if you are not inside your car

Like when you get out from your car and lock it the key is still with you not inside the car .

So what I want to tell is than we need to be able to give car key also if you are outside of your vehicle and far away from it .

/givekey ID Car-name

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Hello there I been playing this server for a while and one of the biggest problem is than you can't give your car key to someone if you are not inside your car

Like when you get out from your car and lock it the key is still with you not inside the car .

So what I want to tell is than we need to be able to give car key also if you are outside of your vehicle and far away from it .

/givekey ID Car-name

maybe instead of car-name use the license plate? but +1 had this issue when being mugged and when mugging others.

Edited by JakeInnit_

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.