Žvirblis

Increase the Van's class trunk

From my point of view, now buying a Van is just useless, firstly everyone would buy it for space and storage, now basically the trunk is the same size as the SUV or OffRoad class I believe, although i know, that Rockstar sucks placing the right cars in the right categories,

Secondly, its unique and that's why I bought it, talking about the uniqueness I would consider making prices a lil cheaper, or somehow improve the vans in general, Cuz throughout my playing, I've never seen a Van without mine on the road. Now nearly everyone just drives a Scout / Jugular / Kamacho / Rebla, just because it is nearly the best at everything. I would mainly focus on improving vans capacity, and making the suv's a lil smaller. 

Trucks: 500Vol, leave at it is

Vans: 350-400Vol

Suvs: 100-150Vol

Maybe?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Offroad and SUV class should stay at 200 (depending on the vehicle) but I also believe that a Van should have at least 250 or even 300 if we're talking about the 2 seats vans that have the 2 door opening at the back like the Rumpo and the Burrito.

There's no point in having a van if a coupe/sedan has almost the same volume and goes way faster (with better fuel consumption). Then we have offroad and SUVs that have the same trunk size but travel at double the speed, look better, can go offroad, etc.