DoubleA

Update Teasing

This is one of a few that will be posted for suggestions, but I am very aware that we have a limited number of developers, and I know what coding and development takes, its not a fun or easy job.

As someone who has been in the community a while, we have been teased updates left and right. I will start with the Drug Update that was teased I believe late 2020 or early 2021, don't remember which exactly. Here we are in 2023, seemingly nowhere near it. The gun update has been teased for a while, but there has not been anything other than "end of the month" -- well here we are, still nothing. We were told about this 5-6 months ago and a lot of people reacted to that and did things for it. The new command for attachments to sell them back, a BUNCH of people have used that and now have no attachments because we were told it was happening then, not 5 months later. Imports are now disabled so we are at a disadvantage other than those who decided to stockpile them. Moral of this is, don't tease things if they aren't going to be implemented within a week 100%. The entire community will thank you. I appreciate the work you all do developing the server but there are SO many other things that need to be tweaked before we get these large scale updates. Just more transparency would be insanely positive!