Smoke1

working freq with trucker job

+1 that's a great idea, I also think there should be more "work" for truckers as it is way more realistic if people would work as truckers instead of everyone that works at RC, since there is no need for that much RC and in real life, without product moving around in trucks nothing can function.

I hope that trucking will get the rework it deserves, I really want to enjoy some trucking rp on eclipse 

Just now, 1Maor said:

+1 that's a great idea, I also think there should be more "work" for truckers as it is way more realistic if people would work as truckers instead of everyone that works at RC, since there is no need for that much RC and in real life, without product moving around in trucks nothing can function.

I hope that trucking will get the rework it deserves, I really want to enjoy some trucking rp on eclipse 

like in the current situation, there is a ton of "dead hours" that you can't even work

1 hour ago, TheCactus said:

Just say a freq in /cb and have people hop on if they want to?

This is what I was thinking, but there are times during off hours where you're the only one. People could try and coordinate a frequency, and pass it along in the IC forums, and try to relay that ICly when on the job, but I agree a predefined set freq would be a nice thing to have.

+1 for the overall idea.