BigDaddyReggal

Anonymous Phonebooth's

There is a Poll for this suggestion.   

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think its a good idea?

• Yes, Mike Reggal!
    • No, Mike Reggal!

Lets say you are a civilian / criminal who wants to inform police about a crime but you cant because you know that your phone will be registered in PD / SD database and your name will be found if needed. how about we place phonebooth's around the city where you can call 911 anonymously and it would cost you like 20$ to call.

- I think it would give CRIMINALS more roleplay opportunities (More snitches inside the gang = more RP inside the gang to find out who called and why they called)
- I think it would give COPS more roleplay opportunities  (More sensitive information about drops, druglabs and etc.)

-I think it is more close to real life, because If i want to snitch on my friend Batu who has illegal RPG in his house I would never call from my own phone right?! yes there will be a lot more troll calls and abuse of 911 hotline as well, however it is like that in real life too right?! 

Police should be able to read the text that caller says + from which booth call was made from nothing else. 

Please comment your ideas to make this even better. 
Mike Reggal in this bitch!

Edited by TSK1TO
  • Like 3

This will not be used as advertised; this will instead be used for questionable roleplay such as taunting law enforcement by people that are wanted for a longer period of time, or to make meme calls.

Additionally, people that want to provide information to law enforcement anonymously can already do so, and have been doing it for years. 

• PogU 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Chunder said:

Instead of anonymous phone booths I feel that hiding your caller ID should also affect 911 calls.

q70GsIA.png

Right now it says who the caller is even if they have their caller ID hidden.

While I like this idea it's not that realistic. Maybe for calls, but not for texting, especially not for emergency calls.

And phone booths barely exist these days.