GR_Seb

ECRP - Liberty City expansion?

Liberty City expansion  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it has potential?

• YES!
    • NO!

Discussion

Hello my friends from Eclipse Roleplay, today I would like to discuss about Liberty City.

LIBERTY CITY IN GTAV?

Although I am not educated enough regarding this topic, I wanted your opinions about this. Would you like to take a boat or plane with actual pilot rpers who will take you to the liberty city? Would it have a positive impact in the server with a new city to conquer? 

Ca587c unknown

share your thoughts!

Edited by GR_Seb

What about police presence? Would there be a department of LSPD to patrol Liberty City? Or a separate faction? 

Lot of questions to answer before an expansion of this magnitude is implemented. I also fear the same factors preventing Cayo Perico's access to the majority of the playerbase would be present, and that's problematic. 

46 minutes ago, GR_Seb said:

My opinion is that it will bring alot of attention in the server if something like that happens. 

I definitely agree. I'm not against the suggestion as an idea, but there's a lot of existing manpower that would have to be in place already at the proposed expansion area. In addition, SAAA is not fully optimized yet and I think pilot RP is important to the enjoyment of Liberty City. 

I would have to see Cayo Perico integrated more effectively with the server before I could support the idea of Liberty City being feasible. To my knowledge most if not all of the suggestions on the Cayo Perico thread received no real implementation. RP there is limited due to aircraft access being either insanely expensive, or non-existing. Aren't there concerns on server compatibility with planes due to desync and risk of Code 0's? 

So Liberty City would suffer from the same circumstances afflicting Cayo Perico currently. With that said, Sebastian...

75uwz3.jpg

• YAY 1

Given the difficulty with which it is to find players for positive interactions already, being spread out over the city and county, adding an entirely different island would make things worse in that regard. 

Now if we were getting too cramped in what we have, sure, by all means expand but it doesn’t make any sense to do this now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bala said:

Given the difficulty with which it is to find players for positive interactions already, being spread out over the city and county, adding an entirely different island would make things worse in that regard. 

Now if we were getting too cramped in what we have, sure, by all means expand but it doesn’t make any sense to do this now.

Wala

For something like this the server needs a lot more players, it may bring in new players but I don't think there will be enough. Maybe if ECRP advertised to get more players with paying streamers to play, Ads, MASS UNBAN (pls) or anything to get more players it could work.

It might also be good for adding something new as right now its the same people being arrested by the same cops over and over again for the same thing. So if more players joined with this added it may stop a lot of the repetition.

It also might cause some script issues for the developers, and id rather any money/time spent on advertising and better servers for less desync rather than paying for devs + mod packs etc as player count is the no1 problem with the server at the moment in my opinion.

• Like 1