Rowze

Alliance Requests

We all know that alliances were humiliating for the community back in the day, people reffered to them as zergs with 7-8 gangs joining up together to get that WIN mentality. That caused us to lose the ability to gain allies which caused every gang to be on their own. While i believe that was a good idea, we've prospered in it and gangs grew stronger than before. However, having an allied gang right now you can only bypass the rules by holding a drug lab together or robbing a bank etc. Even if people knew eachother from day 1 from joining the server, if 2 people created 2 gangs and the friendship/relationship was strong from day ONE that would be a strong bond. 

My suggestion here is that a faction/gang needs to request a Alliance Request to FM, providing them with background stories, what you did together, how your alliance was created etc. I also believe that there should be a limit on it, so lets say 3 factions should be sufficient enough, considering the past, there used to be several big criminal factions such as Los Aztecas, Moreblood, GD, Lost MC, Goblins and LFM in an alliance which has detrimental consequences and ever since then the criminal aspect of the server went downhill, therefore, in my opinion it should be limited to max 3 factions in an alliance. If the alliance has ENOUGH background story, then it should be approved by FM and so on.

To make sure that PD/SD are not harmed by this AGAIN just like how they were back in the days, when they were zerged by 200 people for a traffic stop. Criminals SHOULD NOT be allowed to fight cops on a joint frequency or together but do it on their own, so for example if 3 gangs were on a joint frequency and 1 person from gang A is being chased/shot by cops then gang B and C cannot assist them but only the people from gang A!

Its quite simple to be honest, this would re-vamp the backup breach alliance rule and cause the criminal lifestyle to thrive a bit more.

TL;DR Make factions apply for an Alliance Request with sufficient evidence/background story etc to Faction Management. If approved, they can be on a joint frequency and do everything together except fighting PD/SD.

Edited by Rowze
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 14
  • dead 1

+1 combine this with a 25 member cap for illegal factions, and there would be so much more politics, in turn making more conflict, more neutrality and also a more full feeling to the server if there are more groups cutting about. i honestly can't see any negatives to this. only thing i can say is that 3 could be too much, and 2 could possibly be a better option.

• Like 6

Alliances were never removed or banned from the server. There is absolutely no issue with any faction currently roleplaying an alliance with another one, supporting each other financially, with weapons, or a wealth of other displays of soft power.

The only thing being restricted is the massive zergs on one frequency which provided absolutely no roleplay. As OP points out, even joint lab holding and other activities are allowed.

Roleplay is not being restricted, and there is no amount of backstory that can justify joint freqs as they were (mis)used in the past.

There's like 6 active gangs on the server. 
If this comes in place it will be something like - our 3 gangs against your 3 gangs. Diplomacy will be even worse as you'll have to choose from only 2 sides which will be fighting each other. You don't need the backup breach rule lifted in order to RP with your allies. Nobody wants to be zerged by 35+ on a joint freq in the current state of crim RP on the server.

You may say ye, but what about 3 gangs holding down a lab and we can't get 3 to push it..? That should not be allowed either in my opinion, as the only reason people group up to hold labs is PVP, simple as.

• Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

No no no ! 

We don't need to involve more staff or FM in our Roleplay the story what we are building into this server is what we are doing and if there will be 6 or more gangs/familys/companys/factions in the same side than i'ts will be because they made it and if there is 1 gang who is making problems for them than this gang will not live for long .

If they don't want to accept them in LS than there is a reason , maybe because the people who is part of this group made big mistakes in the past . 

I tottaly support the thing than there is going to be 6 gangs in the same line and its will be hard for the groups who is other side .

They will push them down , we should keep all these problems in IC . 

I hope I understand this right what you mean with this post .

I think the reason why this suggestion was made because someone is boring , because now there is less shootouts or gang wars , because people don't want to do it , they are more to make some greens  , they don't want to  spend  time or  money for no reason ,  make no sence . 

Edited by Salvadore Rivera
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Mohamed Amine Jhidri said:

+1

except i dont think 3 gangs should be allowed to form alliance max of two is good enough 

Why not ? Let's make alliances with 6 or 8 gangs Maybe they could make a great RP story and do a lot of business and cool stuff .

But that' would be a problem for gang's or groups who is making problems and disrespecting everyone in IC . How we can fix it learn them respect and if they don't understand push them out from LS and problem is solved 

Here is a point than people don't know or can't accept the thing than he is nothing in IC with out a respect ,  knowledge and people who is standing behind him .

• Like 1

-1. If people want to RP with a group and form alliances, no one is stopping anybody from doing so. Strong bonds shouldn't rely on how many times a group has backed another group up in a shoot-out. Strong bonds can be created by - as might be guessed - simply RPing and creating RP. If you want a rival group to face serious consequences and repercussions by debilitating them, there are other ways to do so without having to fight and partake in large-scale PVP situations, such as using intel gathered between two or more groups against them or identifying a source of supply and cutting it.

• Like 3
  • hand 1

3 minutes ago, skeletee said:

-1. If people want to RP with a group and form alliances, no one is stopping anybody from doing so. Strong bonds shouldn't rely on how many times a group has backed another group up in a shoot-out. Strong bonds can be created by - as might be guessed - simply RPing and creating RP. If you want a rival group to face serious consequences and repercussions by debilitating them, there are other ways to do so without having to fight and partake in large-scale PVP situations, such as using intel gathered between two or more groups against them or identifying a source of supply and cutting it.

The most accurate words anyone could say 

4 minutes ago, skeletee said:

True Ghandi Vibes

• hand 1

-1 this is strongly smelling as bias against criminal power. Only way I see this gets implemented, if it applies to cops. Why Noone speaks out about how unrealistic it is to get around 10 cop cars for a routine traffic stop, if car driver shows slightest appearance of a criminal. Hell no. Let crims live, it is outstanding how they manage to survive with all the script and rule biases against them. 

Edited by Antonio_Colombo
  • Like 1
  • dead 3

3 hours ago, skeletee said:

What she said.