SleepyMegan

[Job Listing] Los Santos Customs - NOW Hiring!

37 minutes ago, Kezzaeh said:

applied

Thank you for completing an application to Los Santos Customs, we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Please ensure that you have emailed our HR staff with your application submission so we may contact you as soon as possible. (( Please make sure to post in our forums that you have submitted an application. Follow this link to take you to our forum page - https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/32-recruitment-applications/ Make a post with the title format: "[Application] Forename Surname" and include a message indicating you have completed the application. Remember forums are IC)).))

On 5/13/2023 at 5:03 PM, the dead said:

yes can i join 

Hi! Please have a look on our website at lsc.eclipse-rp.net . There you will find all the required information to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.

On 5/13/2023 at 11:20 PM, sledgehammer02 said:

hi i want job i need job for feeding my dog henry

Hi! Please have a look on our website at lsc.eclipse-rp.net . There you will find all the required information to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.

cant apply due to the qr code and where it sends me.

Sorry!

We could not find that topic.
Edited by OakaLucifer

1 hour ago, OakaLucifer said:

cant apply due to the qr code and where it sends me.

Sorry!

We could not find that topic.

Heya bud, please find attached the link to our recruitment section! Best of luck:)

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/32-recruitment-applications/