Broker

archive it

4 hours ago, zooke1 said:

Harvey don't you have anything better to do than comment useless stuff on every ad? If you don't intend to buy it, don't comment mate, must suck to be seeking so much attention in the ad section 😞

i love attention i love attention i love attention, but i also love fairly priced houses.

• POG 1

27 minutes ago, Broker said:

hahaha, you guys keep me laughing, fun to read this.

You are the laughing stock here, we are just trying to be fair. This was sold for 700k one year ago when 100+ properties got seized and people had a lot to choose from. It's not much except for the olympic sized pool. I'll give you 1.12

Edited by TheCactus
  • POG 1

4 hours ago, TheCactus said:

You are the laughing stock here, we are just trying to be fair. This was sold for 700k one year ago when 100+ properties got seized and people had a lot to choose from. It's not much except for the olympic sized pool. I'll give you 1.12

You are a joke, keep your nonsense in some where else!

• hand 1

23 hours ago, Broker said:

if that makes you the ''man'', so be it, hahahaha

is it more manly for me to shit in the pool so its floating about? cos if so, mission accomplished. i also pissed on the welcome mat so it soaked in and stinks for future owners. good luck selling this shithole.

• Upvote 1
  • POG 1

Bought a house in that area for 1.65 mil,3g.Its the market now

On 11/5/2022 at 4:44 AM, TheCactus said:

Bought a house in that area for 1.65 mil,3g.Its the housing market now
Inflation hit us hard, not gonna lie

10 hours ago, hrxvey said:

is it more manly for me to shit in the pool so its floating about? cos if so, mission accomplished. i also pissed on the welcome mat so it soaked in and stinks for future owners. good luck selling this shithole.

hahahaha, nice one, proud of you hahahaha

5 hours ago, AlabastarEpic said:

Bought a house in that area for 1.65 mil,3g.Its the market now

Bought a house in that area for 1.65 mil,3g.Its the housing market now
Inflation hit us hard, not gonna lie

It's not inflation, you just overpaid.

58 minutes ago, Broker said:

hahahaha, nice one, proud of you hahahaha

Proud as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.