deadeyedraw

Big vehicle improvement

Hello again. 

I would like to suggest that we could be able to control vehicle compartments while on the driver seat and most importantly change the seat to sit on without leaving the vehicle (of course it would take a few seconds to switch seats)

I believe this will make RP better and smoother. It is also realistic to do that.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Ash said:

I always thought this feature was silly when I've seen it elsewhere. Who changes seats without just getting out of the car so -1 from me personally

What if the driver is injured and you need to drive during a gang chase. you are disabled unless you leave the car.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:11 PM, deadeyedraw said:

What if the driver is injured and you need to drive during a gang chase. you are disabled unless you leave the car.

If the driver of your vehicle got shot realistically, you wouldn't just be able to move him while still inside the car and swap seats with him. -1

On 7/22/2022 at 9:45 PM, Ash said:

I always thought this feature was silly when I've seen it elsewhere. Who changes seats without just getting out of the car so -1 from me personally

+1

Many people change seats without getting out the car lol, people change front passenger drivers all the time: for roleplay purposes this should be added in my opinion. 

It should be used more for when someone is driving and the passengers want to move around for in car RP or when the driver is parked and wants to move to the back seat or passenger for a reason.