blade

Development confusion

32 minutes ago, Bala said:

The drug update is from what I understand not going to be it's own update anymore but a series of additions with other updates. There are a number of "big" updates like the drug update and delivering them in their entirety would take time but also likely mean ignoring other areas of the server.

Updates that are essentially something for everybody are probably better for the server, as long as they're pretty regular.

anakin seal of approval

I've been looking on the discord and on the forums for updates on what's coming to the server and where development is at currently and can't seem to find one? I'm a new player on the server and there's things that I've been reading such as updates to drug role-play, a new clothing system, and other suggestions that are deemed as "Being worked on" but what does that mean? 

Is it possible to get a development blog update once a month just updating us in terms of what the scripters are getting on? Percentages and even potential E.T.A's on when the server can expect things? Just to give us all a bit more clarity on what's to come and where the server is heading.

As a new player here I think something like that would be great, of course we can create role-play and use our imagination and work with what we've got but that doesn't mean we can't be told or updated in a clear manner on what's to come. 

Edited by Avon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Avon said:

I've been looking on the discord and on the forums for updates on what's coming to the server and where development is at currently and can't seem to find one? I'm a new player on the server and there's things that I've been reading such as updates to drug role-play, a new clothing system, and other suggestions that are deemed as "Being worked on" but what does that mean? 

Is it possible to get a development blog update once a month just updating us in terms of what the scripters are getting on? Percentages and even potential E.T.A's on when the server can expect things? Just to give us all a bit more clarity on what's to come and where the server is heading.

As a new player here I think something like that would be great, of course we can create role-play and use our imagination and work with what we've got but that doesn't mean we can't be told or updated in a clear manner on what's to come. 

Don't worry, you are not first one to suggest it, and most likely not the last one. Something as basic as communication with players is being asked for a looooong time. Hope to see it happen one day 😂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antonio_Colombo said:

Don't worry, you are not first one to suggest it, and most likely not the last one. Something as basic as communication with players is being asked for a looooong time. Hope to see it happen one day 😂

Aye man you never know what can create change. Gotta try and find some mutual ground and respect for both parties.