TommyV

The Shadow Cartel

9uiDesl.png

1.png

IVz2boe.png

The Shadow Cartel was founded on the back of the collapse of The Chairmen. Organised, business savvy, opportunistic and logical; many qualities that make The Shadow Cartel the thriving success they are today. Whilst not as reckless and as ‘in your face’ as some of the gang within the city, The Shadow Cartel are in no way less effective. Starting with small-time robberies and petty drug sales, the cartel have climbed the ladder of the criminal underground faster and with more effectiveness than any other organisation in the city. Feared and respected for their impact and prowess, The Shadow Cartel run strong in the city today with a collection of close alliances who reciprocate respect and loyalty. The cartel recognised by their distinct brown attire and professional criminal attitudes, the multi-million dollar criminal organisation currently deals in multiple affairs from drugs and cars to property and illegal weaponry.

The main key to the cartel’s success? Hard to say. From savvy business decisions, to a deep-rooted bond from the trials and tribulations of the past, The Shadow Cartel have risen to become one of the most powerful factions in the city.

Fortunately for it’s loyal members, this exceptional early success is only the beginning.

2.png

r5BP9YU.png

The cartel functions under an umbrella of primary pillars;

Respect

Everybody in the faction respects everybody else; regardless of rank, if you’re lucky enough to be invited in the Cartel, it’s because we respect you.

Trust

Due to the nature of the formation of this organisation, there’s a strong, unbreakable bond between the members, allowing a level of trust not seen in many organisations within the city.

Loyalty

All the members of the cartel realise that they represent the cartel, and in turn, make decisions based on how that reputation is affected by their choices.

Commitment

The cartel is like a family and every member would die for each other. This level of commitment is another great factor to their success.

Professionalism

Whether it’s business deals, kidnapping, murder, or relaxing and letting off steam, the Cartel maintain levels of professionalism at all times.

Without these ideals, the Cartel would not be the success that it is today.

3.png

xhM4Z43.png

You can’t simply ask to join the cartel. It doesn’t work like that. Invitations are exclusively reserved for people we deem acceptable to represent the group. We’ll let you know if you make the cut.

4.png

yOZNvik.png

The cartel is composed of a group of like-minded caring individuals who treat each other like family IC and OOC. We look after everyone and do our best to develop a great sense of roleplay understanding and provide everyone with an excellent RP experience.

We have no rules regarding activity, if you want to take a week away from ECRP to do IRL things, that’s more than ok, in fact we encourage people to look after their physical and mental wellbeing above everything else.

We prefer members to have a great understanding of GOOD vs BAD roleplay and how to conduct yourself ICLY in-accordance to the rules. Members are guided throughout their RP experience to encourage good RP behaviour and helped if they step out of line.

We don’t tolerate bullying in the cartel and have strict rules on how people are spoken to, regardless of rank, nobody should be made to feel sad/upset or feel their roleplay experience is damaged by others.

We do our best to keep a health environment for everybody, after all, at the end of the day, the whole experience is about having fun.

More coming soon... (Including multiple videos!)

Edited by TommyV
Formatting.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 8

Like u guys seem to be recruiting anyone and some people have really low XP and i know the new criminal faction thing thats been introduced might mean u wanna stop hiring everyone u see on the farms,

I dont necessarily like the RP of you guys anyways but i'd rather not see it further degraded. 

L

15 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

Like u guys seem to be recruiting anyone and some people have really low XP and i know the new criminal faction thing thats been introduced might mean u wanna stop hiring everyone u see on the farms,

I dont necessarily like the RP of you guys anyways but i'd rather not see it further degraded. 

L

Hi,

Whilst we don't see eye to eye ICLY, i'd appreciate you not slandering this post.

We don't recruit just anyone and that's been made a point multiple times to multiple people who have asked. We've been sat at 35 members for a VERY long time.

In addition, your only encounter with us RPly is through your antagonizing of our members at the pier, therefore you're not going to experience the more in-depth experiences. I'd appreciate it if you could reserve your judgement of our faction as a whole.

Thanks and best wishes.

Tommy.

1 hour ago, Said Khan said:

Looks interesting, but why does it called Shadow Cartel? Do you represent something secret and related to drugs? Good look 

We represent a lot of things man, you'll have to find out more in-game!