harmdone

Welcoming the Official Faction Status System

10 hours ago, Darius Bivins said:

This sucks, how are small gangs supposed to come up? If your removing F4 gang menu for all small gangs how will we be able to easily keep track of our members? I insist you get rid of this ghetto ass program and go back to normal when massive gangs circulate every few months. Those were the good times.

rape_NOW.jpg

Well, you gotta know who them are. So you won't have to track your so called members. 
I'd rather have a few faction gangs who knows how to RP than shitloads of faction who doesn't know how to use /me.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, EvaR said:

Hopefully, there will be less gangs saying '' hendz up or me kill you ''  to random people and better rp.

Hopefully. And instead of VOIP’ing all the time shouting; hendz up hendz ul now! They would really use /me’s like /me aims the gun at the guy infront of him. /l put your hands up buddy. 

• Like 2