Pretty Fat Girl

Hi, there! I am new to GTA V RP but not new to RP. I used to RP on SA:MP servers back in the day, so I am excited for this "upgrade." I stumbled upon your server from a quick google search and you guys were on top of the list. (Well done!) I am not sure what all this will entail, how involved the RP is, or what the actual server is like, but please, bare with me as I learn the ins and the outs; the dos and the donts.

I may be on at random hours and be missing for random amounts of time. I am currently a full-time student- Post Secondary, and I work PRN. Though, I can game while I am at work, so, it's cool. Lol. (As I write this at work....)

I look forward to meeting y'all and making this my home server! 

xx

Chey 

• Like 2

@Pretty Fat Girl I am writing this now from my work as well (:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I also came to this server from SA:MP, used to play on NG:RP for 5-6 years.

I highly recommend this server and if you are looking for a comprehensive upgrade in all respects, both game quality, player quality and roleplay then here is the place for you. I invite you to play and be impressed, and if you need some help, do not hesitate to send me a private message. Welcome.

Hello, @Pretty Fat Girl and welcome to Eclipse Roleplay! We are very happy to have you here and hopefully you will enjoy your stay in our community!

Here are useful links to have in case you need any help.

Link to Discord server

Our newly made application guide

New player setup guide

The NCZ guide - to get a visual representation of what our No Crime Zones look like.

The server rules guide video

Again, we are very happy to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun!

Sincerely,

- nateX

Staff team of Eclipse Roleplay

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

@Pretty Fat Girl I am writing this now from my work as well (:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I also came to this server from SA:MP, used to play on NG:RP for 5-6 years.

I highly recommend this server and if you are looking for a comprehensive upgrade in all respects, both game quality, player quality and roleplay then here is the place for you. I invite you to play and be impressed, and if you need some help, do not hesitate to send me a private message. Welcome.

I believe I played briefly in NG:RP. It sounds so familiar! Was that the server that gave out "cookies" for like random things? If so, that's the server where I RPed over the course of days, painting a majority of the cars pink. Haha.

I am excited to try this server out! Been downloading all of the things all night. (It's been 6 hours, and I am at 68% currently) So, hopefully, sometime tomorrow I can get the application process going and be on by the weekend lol. 

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to utilize the PM feature if I need any help! Look forward RPing with you in the near future. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b3paulius said:

Welcome and have a nice experience role playing!

Thanks for the warm welcome! 😄

Just now, nateX said:

Hello, @Pretty Fat Girl and welcome to Eclipse Roleplay! We are very happy to have you here and hopefully you will enjoy your stay in our community!

Here are useful links to have in case you need any help.

Link to Discord server

Our newly made application guide

New player setup guide

The NCZ guide - to get a visual representation of what our No Crime Zones look like.

The server rules guide video

Again, we are very happy to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay! Have fun!

Sincerely,

- nateX

Staff team of Eclipse Roleplay

Thank you! I'll be sure to give those links a look! 

Appreciate the warm welcome!

4 hours ago, DDevastatedTV said:

@Pretty Fat Girl This server was my first RP server, I began my journey in May so I've been around a while and I love it. 

Hope you enjoy yourself, Make sure you get something to record with and good luck on application quiz.

Go and smash it 

Regards 

Mr Pegorino

Nice! I look forward to RPing with you in the future. Thanks for the kind welcome!

2 hours ago, Vicarious said:

Welcome!
I really hope you enjoy your time on the server!

Thanks so much for the kind welcome! 😄