Malcolm Carter

ATMs don't let me deposit or withdraw, call me Mr. Brown and show I have $10,000,000.

Date and time (provide timezone):  14/09/2018 02:00 - 04:00 GMT+1

Character name: Malcolm Carter

Issue/bug you are reporting: All ATMs are glitched. They call me Mr. Brown and show I have $10,000,000 in my account. I am unable to withdraw or deposit cash.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I have tested this at somewhere between 5-10 ATMs, including at the main bank. I've reconnected to the server several times, and even reinstalled RAGE but with no success. The problems seemed to start when I tried using an ATM at the same time as another player.

eclipse_atm_glitch.jpg

8 hours ago, Malcolm Carter said:

Date and time (provide timezone):  14/09/2018 02:00 - 04:00 GMT+1

Character name: Malcolm Carter

Issue/bug you are reporting: All ATMs are glitched. They call me Mr. Brown and show I have $10,000,000 in my account. I am unable to withdraw or deposit cash.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:  I have tested this at somewhere between 5-10 ATMs, including at the main bank. I've reconnected to the server several times, and even reinstalled RAGE but with no success. The problems seemed to start when I tried using an ATM at the same time as another player.

eclipse_atm_glitch.jpg

That's a bug, When that happens  no one who has the bug can withdraw till developer or founder fix it 

This issue seems to be caused by the JavaScript file used for the ATM getting incorrectly detected as malicious by some AV vendors. This means that it will not be loaded when joining the server and therefore the ATMs will not function as expected.

Windows Defender for example -

4cf2e1c8fbbd4c0d226762d1f17667c4.png

If you allow the file, ATMs will work again.

EDIT: Seems to only be Windows Defender in fact, no other vendors detect this file as malicious.

Edited by Pistol Pete