tqq1

moderators are passive

19 minutes ago, tqq1 said:

hey, why nobody of moderators, administration . is not checking player report section on forum?

I am curious, because most of people should be punished or warned

They are... Just isn't an instant. They have lots of other things to do too!

Hey there,

There is plenty of staff taking the reports on the player reports section, trust me! Handling them can sometimes take time, and as you can see, there's three pages to go through. Every report is different, which means that every report can easily take an hour out of your day, at least.

Staff positions are still voluntairy at the end of the day, and every member of staff has qualities they excell at. Forum work isn't for everyone, and it shouldn't be.

The reports will be handled, and they will be handled correctly instead of quickly. The players that deserve punishment, will get a visit from Lady Justice.

Thank you for your patience and your post!

Yes, blah, blah, blah.. We all have lot of stuff to do, we all have to work. How is that "normal" if someone was reported like 4-5 days ago and admins did nothing at all, I mean why they are not checked, because it is really annoying to hear this sentence "The reports will be handled, and they will be handled correctly instead of quickly. The players that deserve punishment, will get a visit from Lady Justice." in the next few days, because nobody will going to check any reports, that was made seriously.

Regardless of how long it takes for someone to handle a report, they will still receive the same punishment as they would if it is handled right away. Oldest reports are handled first and not all moderators/administrators can spend as much time as others can. 

Please remember that Moderators and Administrators are real life people as well and they have a life. If our reports get backed up a little bit, they will be addressed in due time. 

Again, reports are not all about punishing people, please understand that is not the role of the administration team, to punish people. Punishments are usually only given on occasions where players do not understand their wrongdoings, regret their wrongdoings, completely ignore a forum report, or breach a serious rule such as Hacking, Cyber Attacks, etc. As a Senior Moderator myself, I know our team always looks for ways to teach rather than upset. 

I will be archiving this post as it does not serve no real purpose, reports will be handled as soon as possible, in-fact, this weekend, we are trying to get together as many administrators as possible to handle all of the reports to get them down to a manageable amount. We are also in the process of recruiting new moderators onto the administration team which should help big time as well.

Discussion Thread Archived

-Flucifial

• Like 4