AntF33

Increase vehicle despawn time.

10 minutes ago, AntF33 said:

As a fellow criminal its been really hard findind vehicles to chop since they despawn. Journey's is legendary level to find nowdays.

And: It would be a little bit more realistic if you leave a car and its there for atleast 12 hours.

Players go online in cycles based on their region and the current despawn timer seems rational in-between the play cycle. It's currently at 8 hours and seems fine.

Increasing the timer value would cause a lot of lag and desync because a lot of people park their vehicles in certain spots. It's a matter of time until you find the right vehicle or catch someone off-guard.

Edit: I've never had an issue with stealing vehicles myself for the recent months but it should be slightly raised if its at 2 hours at least for the sake of vehicle renting rp.

Edited by Vixxey

14 minutes ago, Vixxey said:

Players go online in cycles based on their region and the current despawn timer seems rational in-between the play cycle. It's currently at 8 hours and seems fine.

Increasing the timer value would cause a lot of lag and desync because a lot of people park their vehicles in certain spots. It's a matter of time until you find the right vehicle or catch someone off-guard.

The timer is two hours I believe not 8.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Destuin said:

Oh, it wasn't noted down in the patch logs since it was changed I guess. I was always playing around 8 hours timer based on that and thought RVs had a little bit of despawn duration added to its time.

Edited by Vixxey

On 3/3/2022 at 9:57 AM, Destuin said:

It is 8.

I do think it could be brought up to twelve or does not despawn at all like the old days. But the main issue is people chop cars as fast as they see them. So at some point there will just be no cars left even if they never despawn