GamerKurisu

Poker - Make 800 a starting bet

Some issues I have noticed below:

Why can't we bet 4 x blind from the start?

Also in a split pot situation, it is counting the 6th card. So in a split pot situation of two pair on the board with both having an Ace it counted his King which is incorrect.

When blind, unless someone raised I am unable to raise?

Edited by GamerKurisu

Agree, should be a slider. a 600 cap pre-flop bet limited the ability to protect a hand and I personally see as a deterrent for someone who is familiar with the game. I also ran into an issue in which I'm unable to actually bet once a large portion of my money is in the pot. I repeatedly hit raise '1300' (the last of my cash on the table) and it would just skip my turn entirely until I was forced to call someones bet cause I just kept checking down, and he caught his draw.

5 hours ago, GamerKurisu said:

Donkeys need to pay to see cards and four times the big blind is a standard raise in poker, so why anyone would be 'against it' is beyond me.

Unless...

Giving you my view like suggestions are. Don't get salty about it.

I like what someone said about leaving downstairs as it, make upstairs unlimited slider. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.