BlameNuggie

Voice Chat Not Working

Date and time (provide timezone): 8/28/2018 6:15 PM EST

Character name: Scott Howell

Issue/bug you are reporting: I have this issue on the server I can't hear anyone and no one can hear me. My mic works fine in FiveM and in GTA Online but not with RageMP/Eclipse RP the last time my mic was fine was last night. I have reset all my voice chat setting to default and it still has not fixed the issue I have no idea what would cause this.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: The last thing I remember doing on the server was the farming job. I had to leave the game suddenly and I left while my crops were still growing not sure if this did anything or not.

I have a very similar problem. When people talk or when anything happens in my headphones, my game will freeze for a good 10-15 seconds and I will not be able to use my computer for those 15 seconds. This did not happen with the old VOIP system, so I am convinced it is VOIP, especially because when VOIP goes down occasionally, I run fine. 

11 hours ago, Flucifial said:

I have a very similar problem. When people talk or when anything happens in my headphones, my game will freeze for a good 10-15 seconds and I will not be able to use my computer for those 15 seconds. This did not happen with the old VOIP system, so I am convinced it is VOIP, especially because when VOIP goes down occasionally, I run fine. 

The same exact thing is happening to me when I fixed the mic issue I was happy because I could play again. Then when people started talking my game kept freezing for about 10 seconds.

Edited by BlameNuggie