Shannon

Reminder to players of No Crime Zones

ADMINS HAVE ADDED IN A FEATURE WHICH TELLS PLAYERS THEY ARE IN A NCZ SO THIS SUGGESTION IS NO LONGER NEEDED

Im pretty sure we've all experienced our cars being stolen from the bank, or the police department etc. And I know lots of people have asked for scripts to be made so that players cannot lockpick cars in a NCZ (which will be a lot of work for the admins).

I was thinking, what if a message appears in the chat box reminding players that this is a NCZ (like how "Refueling your car during a pursuit is not considered RP" randomly appears).

This could work by the admins programming a message to appear once the player enters the perimeter of the NCZ. 

I believe this would help reduce the amount of players getting their car stolen/or players breaking the rules as it would warn people that they could get kicked/banned for breaking this rule. 

An example of the message that appears could be "This area is a NCZ and any crime executed here can result in being kicked or banned". 

Edited by Shannon
Suggestion has been added to game