perto

Police is working BAADDDDDD

So hello, my ic name is Andre Walker, i got jailed for nothing, i asked for admins help they dont care. So this is how it was. I was changing my hair, then i went to bank to take money because i wanted to play poker, police came and arrested me, they sayd i was robbing store, but i did NOTHING, i sayd that to them they dont give a shit, i reported to admins got denied. Police dont give a fucking shit didint ask me nothing didint even talk with me, only thing they sayd, you getting arrested because you robbed store and i didint do it. 

Edited by perto

1 hour ago, perto said:

So hello, my ic name is Andre Walker, i got jailed for nothing, i asked for admins help they dont care. So this is how it was. I was changing my hair, then i went to bank to take money because i wanted to play poker, police came and arrested me, they sayd i was robbing store, but i did NOTHING, i sayd that to them they dont give a shit, i reported to admins got denied. Police dont give a fucking shit didint ask me nothing didint even talk with me, only thing they sayd, you getting arrested because you robbed store and i didint do it. 

Did you record it?

7 hours ago, perto said:

Keep it IC