GeneralSauce

Refresh?

THIS POST IS A GENUINE OPINION OF AROUND 200+ PEOPLE UPWARDS. THERE IS NO INTENTION HERE TO UPSET ANYBODY OR ANY DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE SERVER/STAFF. I PLEASE ASK THIS POST CAN BE KEPT UP AND SERIOUS OPINIONS TO BE PUT BELOW.

So personally, I am banned from ECRP. Along with 90% of people I have played the server with over the past two years and could name hundreds of people I dont even know who are in the same situation, all for varied reasons. Nearly every one of these players dedicated the majority of their time to Eclipse and enjoyed it and personally feel some left/got themselves banned because they had no option.

My proposal is a clean slate and for everyone who has been banned previously  to be unbanned. I know not everyone will deserve this, but It would be nice to go back to the old times of seeing the server stacked with a massive variety of players and could assure that the player count would rocket. I think in the past of this server a lot of mistakes was made on BOTH sides, but everybody makes them and think we can all move on.

PLEASE LEAVE THIS POST AND LET THE COMMUNITY RESPOND