Lestaven

Please fix the taco job

The taco job in my opinion is the most fun job of all but you get hardly any money from it and players don't want to buy them because they are expensive

I suggest that you make it so the customer pays for them but you get more money than they give you and i also feel like once bought they should be able to keep them in their inventory

for later instead of eating them straight away so they would be more useful and a way to heal themselves

24 minutes ago, Lestaven said:

The taco job in my opinion is the most fun job of all but you get hardly any money from it and players don't want to buy them because they are expensive

I suggest that you make it so the customer pays for them but you get more money than they give you and i also feel like once bought they should be able to keep them in their inventory

for later instead of eating them straight away so they would be more useful and a way to heal themselves

I think to make more money all that is needed is more tacos to be held in the truck before you go back! It would be unrealistic to give you more money than what players buy for.

+1 on keeping it in their inventory.

yes maybe you are right about the more money but you should definatley be able to hold more tacos and have bank money but you could have it as a salary with the hours you work and when people buy its a tip so you want to sell tacos not just drive around but if you did this either lower the price of tacos or have it as you get a cut of the sales