YandarZone

My Game Disconnects Every 10-45 minutes...

Started happening after the update I think. There are times which that game just freezes and everything becomes unresponsive then goes back to normal.

Other times it just randomly disconnects me from the server in the middle of roleplay and the server has basically become almost unplayable.

Am I the only one having this problem? Can anyone suggest any fixes?

My ping is about average 120 max - internet speed is 300Mb/s. PC is also top of the line.

Where are you from? Your ping does seem high and maybe the delays between you and server could be the cause of this? I've not experienced any of the things you have, have you installed a CPU/RAM/GPU monitoring system to see if one is overheating or over-utilising causing it to shut your game down?

21 hours ago, Denni said:

Where are you from? Your ping does seem high and maybe the delays between you and server could be the cause of this? I've not experienced any of the things you have, have you installed a CPU/RAM/GPU monitoring system to see if one is overheating or over-utilising causing it to shut your game down?

Miami, FL, USA is my location.

I've tried 2 other servers on RAGE and seem to be having the same issue, my ping was 42 and 28 on the other ones.
I'm not alone on this I found, I just wish there was an explanation at least from RAGE.