Sign in to follow this  
Phil McGee

Phil McGee Nation

Tired of being robbed by the recent influx of minority's, come on down to Uncle Phils and get yourself strapped up and ready to exercise your 1st amendment! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCAzl09xRCg

Edited by Phil McGee
  • Like 6

You don’t have any rights in this city with corrupt cops, I was in cuffs and was beaten and Jason Rawler tried to murder me punching me and tasing me whilst I was in cuffs and compliment like man what rights do we have? 

On 8/11/2018 at 11:39 AM, JackD248 said:

You don’t have any rights in this city with corrupt cops, I was in cuffs and was beaten and Jason Rawler tried to murder me punching me and tasing me whilst I was in cuffs and compliment like man what rights do we have? 

Well sir rest assured you will receive fair treatment here.

Just please bring your up to date psychiatric report with you at time of purchase as selling to mental patients is a federal crime. 

Edited by Phil McGee

41 minutes ago, Phil McGee said:

Well sir rest assured you will receive fair treatment here.

Just please bring your up to date psychiatric report with you at time of purchase as selling to mental patients is a federal crime. 

I asked Mamie Gumpert for my psychiatric report turns out she is also mentally unstable so not fit to write me one thats why she stepped down from chief of MD

Edited by JackD248