Xoogle

14. Deathmatch (DM) - 3 Hour Rule

I would like to suggest a change to the 3 hour rule that is linked to the DM rule.

14. Deathmatch (DM)

• Deathmatching is the act of attacking a player without a proper IC motive and interaction.
  • Prior interaction should include escalation such as a robbery or a report to the police.
  • Players may not kill victims who have complied with a plausible demand in reasonable time unless involved in severe hostile activity against them or an ally within 3 hours.
  • Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive.
  • Vehicles cannot be used as weapons in active shootouts unless where unavoidable.
  • Players must be able to explain their reason and provide proof of prior reasoning if requested.
  • If a player informs you that your VOIP isn’t working, you must either fix your VOIP using appropriate commands or use text to deliver your demand.

I feel like 3 hours is too short, personally I think it severely limits RP. Imagine the RP it could bring if you extend it to 24 hours, people can properly plan things out like hostage situations, raids, ambushes, you name it. Three hours is just way too short, what if people log off shortly after whatever incident you had for the day/night, there goes your RP opportunities.

I'm not saying to remove the entire rule, but extend it to ATLEAST a full day (24 hours) from the day it started to allow for better and more thought/planned out RP.

• Like 2