bestchickens

Is there a way to give up when dying?

Pretty much just the title, is there a way or command to suicide or give up when waiting for paramedics? For instance I got into a motorcycle accident out in the middle of nowhere and knew the paramedics wouldn't be able to reach me in time and it would be nice to be able to just give up on that life and not waste the 10 minutes of just laying there.

5 minutes ago, Denni said:

-1, everyone would just kill themselves. 

They should just make the command available after like 1-2mins, if you're in the middle of rp then you can't do it under proper circumstances(for example if you're being robbed or arrested you can't accept it,) or they at least need to reduce the time that you're alive

2 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

They should just make the command available after like 1-2mins, if you're in the middle of rp then you can't do it under proper circumstances(for example if you're being robbed or arrested you can't accept it,) or they at least need to reduce the time that you're alive

I disagree. Maybe 5 minutes if no medics are online.

If you are downed due to a DM'ing why are you waiting for Paramedics? /report. I disagree that a command is required for a quick death. Your life should be valued meaning you should do your best to avoid getting downed.

There is far too many who treat this like GTA online and want to respawn as soon as possible so they can go and do it again. Don't want to wait? don't put yourself in that situation in the first place.

My guess is that you were speeding/on the wrong side of the road/not valuing yourself or your vehicle. So until people stop driving like idiots then i think this is a big No.

Edited by Stimo

9 hours ago, Stimo said:

If you are downed due to a DM'ing why are you waiting for Paramedics? /report. I disagree that a command is required for a quick death. Your life should be valued meaning you should do your best to avoid getting downed.

There is far too many who treat this like GTA online and want to respawn as soon as possible so they can go and do it again. Don't want to wait? don't put yourself in that situation in the first place.

My guess is that you were speeding/on the wrong side of the road/not valuing yourself or your vehicle. So until people stop driving like idiots then i think this is a big No.

Actually majority of us are treating this as SAMP because that is where we came from(shitload of players and some admins as well.)
In 99.9999 percent of the situations you wont die because of a car crash
There're COUNTLESS dmers or just triggerhappy cunts who're going to kill(kos) you just to loot you and wont use any roleplay at all, and admins can't do too much about it because A) there're no kill logs like in the good old samp and B) you have to record all evidance

Why would I wait 10 mins on the floor because some 15yo kid dmed me?

15 hours ago, Stimo said:

I completely understand the point you are taking and actually agree with it to add an element of realism to the server, the exception I was thinking of is when there are no paramedics on the server and there is no rp to be had then there really isnt a point to sit around for the next 10 minutes if you are not Failrp and there is a 0% chance of a paramedic helping you, sorry i should have been more clear in my original post. (And just FYI the way i died was desyncing off the back of a motorcycle when nothing was actually done from the drivers perspective.)