murda

MISSING HOUSE

Date and time (provide timezone): around the beginning of August.

Character name: Denzel_Davis

Issue/bug you are reporting: Missing House.

Expected behavior:  Regaining the house back.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Hello, so about 2-3 months ago i noticed i cannot go inside my house, at that point i did a in game report, after some time a support member answerd my request. i told him that i wasn't able to enter the house or manage the garage, but when i press on lock it would only say the house is locked, so i figured it was a bug since i checked my vehicles and it said they were inside the house parking, he asked me for a video and i showed him this https://streamable.com/oxc7w4 . If i remeber right he told me to do a forum report, but at that time i was very busy and did not have enough time to spent for a report, i was only joining the server every 2-3 days , spending a few hours and leaving. Now i got free time and im keen to start in the server again. From that time until a week ago i kept doing in-game reports to see if i could get a higher staff member to help, those report were open for more than a couple of good hours and not even one of them got responded. Then a week ago i decided to chekc my houses doing /showhouses and then i just realised that my Grove Street house is not showing anymore , and that it says i only have 1 house instead of 2. I also have an apartment bought with in-game currency at the beginning when they were implemented, so the "inactivity sell" would not have been able to take place because of three reasons: 1. i still had the apartment, so it should've also been sold, 2. i may not have been very activley palying but i was joining the server and spending a few hours every 2-3 days and 3. i did not recive any cash or notification that my house has been sold (as i understood that is how it happens when it gets "reposesed by the gouvernment").I have also asked around the players that spend time in that specific area and they said they have not seen anyone else using it. With all that being said , i would really appreciate your help since i wish to haev the house back and also that i cannot use my vehicles( a chino and a credits SUV)

Vehicle license plate number*: KINGPIN ; SHOWCAR

• Like 1