SkylineGT

Trucking system

Here goes another one, this is actually from old samp trucking servers but hey..

Make a command to have convoy trucking, while in convoy you can invite others players to convoy(to start it you need min. of two members) and all of the members included in convoy trucking have to deliver the same cargo to the same spot, convoy leader picks what they're going to deliver, and for example if you're doing convoy trucking you get 10 percent more money(which is like 80$ per delivery?) 

Additional stuff, we could add trucking(and for all jobs) levels/skill points and each level(if we use the ngg system of /skills) you earn 10 percent more money on each delivery.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Denni said:

+1 I like this, this could potentially lead to trucking company role-play?

nah my point is not creating the trucking company(especially not in the sense of lspd/fdsa/ballas etc gangs) it's just that a lot of us(or at least back on samp) used to truck in convoys and for everyone like 70 percent of the route was the same and it was a lot of following each other because of robberies etc etc and now you go on trucking with the friend one goes in the middle of nowhere and other goes in the middle of somewhere, I'd just make command /convoy, /convoyinvite id, /convoystart or something in that style

18 minutes ago, SkylineGT said:

nah my point is not creating the trucking company(especially not in the sense of lspd/fdsa/ballas etc gangs) it's just that a lot of us(or at least back on samp) used to truck in convoys and for everyone like 70 percent of the route was the same and it was a lot of following each other because of robberies etc etc and now you go on trucking with the friend one goes in the middle of nowhere and other goes in the middle of somewhere, I'd just make command /convoy, /convoyinvite id, /convoystart or something in that style

I get you but some people may want to create little companies that are legal - not proper factions but self run businesses where they role-play as "LS Fuel Co" etc.

Just now, Denni said:

I get you but some people may want to create little companies that are legal - not proper factions but self run businesses where they role-play as "LS Fuel Co" etc.

Oh I don't have any problems with that, but I just want the convoy system to work for everyone so whatever if you're lspd, mechanic or gang member you can do the convoy.